The price of an open registration includes: preparation assignment, the training, teaching materials, facilities and lunch (if applicable). The following conditions are attached to the registration:
RecruitmentTraining.pro is a member of the Dutch Council for Training and Education (NRTO). The NRTO is a trade association and represents the interests of private educators in the Netherlands. Quality is key to the NRTO. This is reflected in the NRTO quality mark, the code of conduct, the disputes committee and the general terms and conditions. As a result, the rights and obligations of affiliated training institutes and those of consumers and business customers are excellently safeguarded.
RecruitmentTraining.pro acts in accordance with the Code of Conduct of the NRTO.
The NRTO General Terms and Conditions apply to consumers.
We apply the below mentioned additional conditions for the business market:
All amounts are exclusive of VAT. You will receive an invoice within 2 working days after registration.
RecruitmentTraining.pro has the right to change prices at any time, however, after confirmation of training, the current price will continue to apply. Printing and typing errors are reserved.
There is a payment term of 14 days. It is your responsibility as a participant to include the correct information in the registration form for prompt payment.
We are convinced of the quality of our training courses. That is why we offer the "No Good Money Back Guarantee". All participants of our open registration training courses are guaranteed that if they do not like the learning product or if it does not match their learning wishes, they can get their investment back.
Conditions for participants:
- The warranty only applies to (the costs of) the training. Costs incurred for lunch, materials, administration, etc. are not covered by the warranty.
- The guarantee does not apply to e-learning, home studies, books, events, coaching and other products that are “consumed” all at once or that last for half a day (0-4 hours).
- The product must be paid in full before the application is submitted.
- The participant must have indicated to the trainer at the location that he is not satisfied.
- The participant must have participated for a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 50% of the lesson duration.
- The participant must notify the supplier by e-mail the same day that he is not satisfied and that he does not wish to continue using the product.
- The costs that are reimbursed are only the costs of the training, so excluding costs such as lunch, teaching materials, travel costs, etc.
We make every effort to guarantee the quality of the training. If the client/participant has any comments regarding the quality, they can address them by e-mail to Jacco@RecruitmentTraining.pro or by post via RecruitmentTraining.pro, for the attention of Jacco Valkenburg, Cruquiusweg 89C, 1019AG in Amsterdam.
You will receive a response to the complaint as soon as possible, at the latest within 10 days. We aim to handle a complaint within 4 weeks of receipt. If this is not possible, this will be indicated 1 week in advance.
Complaints must be submitted in a timely manner, fully and clearly described, after the client/participant has identified or has been able to establish the defects. Complaining within 2 months is in any case timely. Failure to submit the complaint in time may result in the client/participant losing his or her rights in this regard.
We register complaints, treat complaints confidentially and archive them with the way in which they are handled. If a complaint is submitted, the following will be recorded in accordance with the GDPR:
- What does the complaint relate to (which product, service or employee)
- Short description of the complaint
- Date on which the complaint was received
- Handling method (how communicated)
- Who handled the complaint?
- Settlement date
If a dispute arises between the client and RecruitmentTraining.pro due to or as a result of the assignment, the parties will try to resolve this dispute by amicable consultation. If the dispute is not resolved, it will be submitted to an independent third party (NRTO Disputes Committee). The decision of the NRTO Disputes Committee is binding on both parties. Only Dutch law is applicable.
In case of cancellation or illness
You are at all times free to have someone else fill in your entry, provided you let us know in advance.
Our cancellation conditions are in accordance with Dutch law: private participants who complete the payment themselves can cancel free of charge up to 14 days after booking. This is no longer possible after training or education has started.
If you book for business, this is not possible, but we apply the following cancellation conditions:
- You can cancel up to 1 month before the (first booked) training day, in which case you owe 10% administration costs.
- If cancelled between 1 month and 22 days before the start date, the costs amount to 50% of the regular price (without discounts).
- If you cancel within 22 days before the (first) training day, you will owe the full registration fee. We do give a 50% discount on a new training.
- Moving to another date or if you do not appear on the first day, we will consider as cancellation and you will owe the full registration fee.
- The cancellation must be made in writing or by email. The time at which we receive the cancellation is binding.
Your health, and the other participants' health, is paramount and it is always annoying if you are unable to attend due to illness. In the event of illness/disability, however, the full amount remains due, among other things because we cannot cancel or transfer the costs already incurred for your participation. The missed training day will be forfeited, no refunds will be made.
The above are the formal conditions that we use, but we always try to offer a suitable solution, for example by giving a discount on a new date, so always contact us.
Our training courses are comparable to higher education level; thus of a high level for the development of your theoretical knowledge and always practical-oriented. We are a private educator, without accredited bachelor's and master's degrees. We do not issue legally recognized diplomas or certificates.
It is not permitted to make the information of a training (including quotations and handouts) available to third parties, to reproduce or to make copies thereof, unless and insofar as we have given prior written permission for this.
Changing location or date
Sometimes we have to change the date and/or location of a training. We do everything we can to prevent that, but in some cases we don't have a choice. We are happy to explain to you exactly how this works.
A training will definitely continue if there are four or more participants. We almost always achieve this number. If that is not possible, the training date will be postponed. In that case, we will inform you about this at least 7 days in advance. It has never happened before, but in case of serious force majeure, such as illness, an alternative date can be offered. Would you like to know earlier whether the training will take place? Then give us a call.
If you have any questions about these conditions, you can contact Jacco Valkenburg via the contact page on this website.