Recruitmenttraining.pro ("we"), located in the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We consider careful processing of personal data of the utmost importance. Personal data is carefully processed and secured. When processing, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"). This Privacy Statement explains how we collect and use your data, in accordance with the GDPR. In this Privacy Statement we explain which personal data we collect and use, and for what purpose we do this. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully. This Privacy Statement applies to this website and related websites and Services.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on: May 30, 2022
2. Safety precautions a. We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures seriously, in accordance with current technical capabilities. This is to ensure that the regulations of data protection laws are observed, and thus protect the data processed against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by any unauthorized persons. b. The security measures include the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our servers. 3. Disclosure of data to third parties a. Data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of legal requirements. We only pass on user data to third parties if, for example, this is necessary for contractual purposes on the basis of Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR on economic and effective business operations. b. If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions, technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with legal regulations. c. If tools or other means from external providers (hereinafter jointly referred to as "third providers") are used within the scope of this data protection declaration, and their named registered office is in a third country, it is to be assumed that data is transferred to the country in which the third provider has their registered office. Third countries are considered to be where GDPR is not directly applicable, i.e. in principle countries outside of the EU or the European Economic Area. The transfer of data to third countries takes place either if an appropriate level of data protection, user consent or other legal permission is existing.
4. Performance of contractual services a. We process inventory data (e.g. names and addresses as well as contact data of users), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR. b. Users can opt to create their own user account, in particular for viewing their orders. During the registration process, the required information will be communicated to the user. The user accounts are not made public and cannot be indexed by search engines. If user terminate their account, their data will be deleted, subject to storage for commercial or tax reasons according to Art. 6 (1)(c) GDPR. It is the user’s responsibility to save their data, before the end of the contract, if they have given notice of termination. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all user data stored during the term of the contract.
5. Establishing contact a. When contacting us (via contact forms or e-mail), the user's details are processed for conducting the enquiry request and its handling in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR. b. User information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System").
6. Collection of access data and log files a. We collect data on the basis of our legitimate interests within the scope of Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR. This is carried out through our servers within our secure Data Centers. Access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address, and the requesting provider. b. Log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data which is required for further storage, for review or evidentiary purposes, is excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been clarified.
9. Google-Re/Marketing-Services a. On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR) the marketing and remarketing services ("Google Marketing Services" for short) of Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ("Google"). b. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active). c. The Google marketing services allow us to target advertisements to active users, which potentially match their interests. For example, if a user sees an advertisement for a product(s) they have been interested in on other websites, this is referred to as "remarketing". For these purposes, when our and other websites on which Google marketing services are active, Google directly executes a code and (re)marketing tags (invisible graphics or code, also known as "web beacons") are integrated into the website. With their help, an individual cookie, i.e. a small file, is stored on the user's device (comparable technologies can also be used instead of cookies). Cookies can be set by various domains, including google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com or googleadservices.com. In this file it is noted which websites the user visits, the content viewed, and offers clicked on as a matter of interest, furthermore technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time, and information regarding the use of the online offer. The IP address of the user is also recorded, whereby within the framework of Google Analytics the IP address is shortened within member states of the European Union, or in other signatory states of the European Economic Area Agreement. In exceptional cases the IP address is completely transmitted to a Google server in the US where it is then shortened. The IP address is not combined with the user's data within other Google offers. The above information may also be linked by Google to such information from other sources. If the user then visits other websites, the ads are tailored to their interests. d. Users' data is processed pseudonymously within the framework of Google marketing services. This means that Google does not store and process, for example, the names or e-mail addresses of users, but processes the relevant data cookie-related within pseudonymous user profiles. This means from Google's point of view, the ads are not managed and displayed for a specifically identifiable person, but for the cookie holder, regardless of who this cookie holder is. This does not apply if a user has expressly permitted Google to process the data without this pseudonymisation. The information collected by Google marketing services is transmitted to Google and stored on Google's servers in the US. e. Further information on Google's use of data for marketing purposes can be found on the overview page: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads, Google's data protection declaration can be accessed at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy . f. If you wish to object to interest-based advertising by Google marketing services, you can use the setting and opt-out options provided by Google: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
11. Facebook Social Plugins a. On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR). Social Plugins ("Plugins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). The plugins can display interaction elements or content (e.g. videos, graphics or text contributions) and are identified by one of the Facebook logos (white "f" on blue tile, the terms "like", "like" or a "thumbs up" sign) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". The list and the appearance of the Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. b. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active). c. When a user calls up a function of this online offer that contains such a plugin, his device establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to the user's device and integrated into the online offer. The processed data can be used to create user profiles. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform users according to our level of knowledge. d. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives information that a user has called up the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. When users interact with the plugins, such as pressing the Like button or posting a comment, the information is sent directly from your device to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, it is still possible for Facebook to obtain and store their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymized IP address is stored in Germany. e. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as the relevant rights and setting options for the protection of users' privacy, can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. f. If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him via this online offer and link it to his membership data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook before using our online offer and delete his cookies. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US page http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
14. Integration of third-party services and content a. We use content or service offers from third parties within our online offering (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offering within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) on the basis of our legitimate interests in order to integrate their content and services, e.g. videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). b. This always presupposes that the third party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the users, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of this content. We make every effort not to use website content, whose provider could use the user’s IP address for other purposes than the transfer of content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may include technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as may be linked to such information from other sources. c. The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, possibilities of objection (so-called opt-out):
If our customers use the payment services of third parties (e.g. PayPal), the terms and conditions and data protection information of the respective third party providers, which can be accessed within the respective websites or transaction applications, apply.
15. Rights of users a. Users have the right, upon request and free of charge, to receive information about the personal data that we have stored about them. b. b. In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, to limit the processing and deletion of their personal data, if applicable, to assert their rights to data portability and, in the event of the assumption of unlawful data processing, to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. c. Likewise, users can revoke consent at any time.
16. Deletion of data a. The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to keep it in safekeeping. If the user's data is not deleted because it is necessary for legally permissible purposes, their processing is restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be retained for commercial or tax reasons. b. In accordance with statutory requirements, the records are kept for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.)
18. Right of objection Users can object to any future processing of their personal data in accordance with legal requirements at any time. The objection may be lodged against processing for direct marketing purposes.
Recruitmenttraining.pro ('''wij''), gevestigd in Nederland, is verantwoordelijk voor de verwerking van persoonsgegevens zoals weergegeven in deze privacyverklaring.
Recruitmenttraining.pro acht zorgvuldige verwerking van persoonsgegevens van het grootste belang. Persoonsgegevens worden zorgvuldig verwerkt en beveiligd. Bij de verwerking houden we ons aan de vereisten van de Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (de "AVG"). Deze Privacyverklaring zet uiteen hoe wij uw gegevens verzamelen en gebruiken, in overeenstemming met de AVG.
In deze Privacyverklaring leggen wij uit welke persoonsgegevens wij verzamelen en gebruiken, en met welk doel wij dat doen. Wij raden u aan deze Privacyverklaring zorgvuldig te lezen. Deze Privacyverklaring heeft betrekking op deze website en gerelateerde websites en Diensten.
Deze Privacyverklaring is voor het laatst aangepast op: 24 augustus 2021
Gebruik van persoonsgegevens
Als u gebruik maakt van websites en gerelateerde Diensten die Recruitmenttraining.pro aanbiedt, dan kunt u persoonsgegevens met ons delen. Wij verzamelen en maken gebruik van persoonsgegevens die u, of uw bedrijf, direct met ons deelt. Wij zullen de persoonsgegevens niet voor andere doeleinden gebruiken dan beschreven in deze verklaring, tenzij u daar vooraf toestemming voor heeft gegeven.
Soorten gegevens verzameld
Wanneer u gebruik maakt van onze Diensten, dan kunnen we de volgende gegevens verzamelen:
Voor- en achternaam
Overige persoonsgegevens die u actief verstrekt bijvoorbeeld door een profiel op deze website aan te maken, in correspondentie en telefonisch
Gegevens over uw activiteiten op onze website
Gegevens over uw surfgedrag over verschillende websites heen (bijvoorbeeld omdat dit bedrijf onderdeel is van een advertentienetwerk)
Internetbrowser en apparaat type
Gronden voor de verwerking
Wij verwerken uw persoonsgegevens in het algemeen voor de volgende doeleinden:
Het afhandelen van uw betaling
Verzenden van onze nieuwsbrief en/of reclamefolder
U te kunnen bellen of e-mailen indien dit nodig is om onze dienstverlening uit te kunnen voeren
U te informeren over wijzigingen van onze diensten en producten
Recruitmenttraining.pro analyseert uw gedrag op de website om daarmee de website te verbeteren en het aanbod van producten en diensten af te stemmen op uw voorkeuren.
Recruitmenttraining.pro verwerkt ook persoonsgegevens als wij hier wettelijk toe verplicht zijn, zoals gegevens die wij nodig hebben voor onze belastingaangifte.
Wij verzamelen uw persoonsgegevens op basis van de gerechtvaardigde belangen of uw toestemming, die u te allen tijde kunt intrekken.
Bewaren van persoonsgegevens
Wij bewaren uw persoonsgegevens zo lang als nodig is ter realisering van de doeleinden van deze Privacyverklaring. In het algemeen bewaren we persoonsgegevens van onze websitebezoekers voor 12 maanden.
U heeft het recht op inzage van de informatie die wij verwerken. Als u dat wilt, kunt u direct contact met ons opnemen. We zorgen ervoor dat we u een kopie bezorgen van de gegevens die we over u verwerken. Mogelijk moeten we uw identiteit verifiëren om aan uw verzoek te voldoen. Als u gelooft dat de verstrekte informatie die we over u verwerken niet juist is, dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen om uw informatie te updaten. U heeft ook het recht om bezwaar te maken tegen de gegevensverwerking. Als u wilt dat wij uw informatie verwijderen, dan kunt u ons op ieder moment informeren. U kunt op elk moment contact met ons opnemen met betrekking tot deze verzoeken. We zullen altijd tijdig reageren, in overeenstemming met de AVG. Mocht u niet tevreden zijn met het antwoord dat u ontvangt, dan kunt u uw klacht voorleggen aan de betreffende toezichthouder.
Delen met anderen
We zullen uw informatie niet delen met anderen zonder uw toestemming, tenzij dit noodzakelijk is in het kader van de uitvoering van de overeenkomst die u, of uw organisatie, met ons heeft afgesloten, of tenzij dit een wettelijke verplichting is.
Doorgifte van persoonsgegevens
Ter realisering van de doeleinden beschreven in deze Privacyverklaring kunnen wij uw gegevens buiten de EER overdragen. Wanneer dit het geval is, zullen wij de juiste maatregelen nemen om er zeker van te zijn dat persoonsgegevens goed beveiligd zijn. Voor overdrachten naar de Verenigde Staten zorgen wij ervoor dat een dergelijke Amerikaanse partij aan het Privacy Shield voldoet. Voor andere overdrachten, kunnen we uw gegevens overdragen aan een door de Europese Commissie erkend land dat met betrekking tot Persoonsgegevens een passend beschermingsniveau biedt.
Gegevens die u verstrekt, kunnen worden bewaard voor het maken van statistische analyses, waaronder via Google Analytics en Facebook. Deze statistieken worden gebruikt om de Diensten te optimaliseren. Zo kunnen wij zien hoe onze bezoekers de website gebruiken en op basis daarvan de website verbeteren.
Wij willen u op een gebruiksvriendelijke manier relevante en persoonlijke informatie kunnen bieden. Hiervoor maken wij op onze websites gebruik van verschillende soorten cookies. Wij plaatsen bijvoorbeeld cookies die noodzakelijk zijn voor het functioneren van de site. Denk hierbij aan de mogelijkheid tot reageren, de werking van spamfilters, het afspelen van video en caching om de website sneller te maken. Ook gebruiken wij analytische cookies die geen inbreuk maken op uw privacy.
In het algemeen worden cookies bewaard voor de duur van de (browser)sessie. Bovendien kan uw IP-adres worden opgeslagen in de logbestanden van onze webserver als u van onze Diensten gebruik maakt. Dit is noodzakelijk om onze Diensten op de juiste manier te beheren en te beveiligen. We gebruiken uw IP-adres niet om uw onlinegedrag te volgen of te registeren. Meestal zijn we niet in staat om uw IP-adres te koppelen aan uw naam, adres of andere identificerende informatie, behalve wanneer u ons dergelijke informatie verstrekt en gebruik blijft maken van hetzelfde IP-adres.
U kunt zich afmelden voor cookies door uw internetbrowser zo in te stellen dat deze geen cookies meer opslaat. Daarnaast kunt u ook alle informatie die eerder is opgeslagen via de instellingen van uw browser verwijderen.
We zorgen ervoor dat uw persoonsgegevens tegen verlies of tegen onrechtmatige verwerking worden beveiligd. Wij hebben onder andere de volgende technische en organisatorische maatregelen genomen:
Logische toegangscontrole, gebruik van wachtwoorden en mogelijk een tweede factor;
Encryptie van data;
Pseudonimiseren van data;
Het gebruik van Virtual Private Servers (VPN) toegankelijk met de SSH-sleutel;
Overdrachten alleen over SSL;
Controle van erkende autorisaties.
Websites en Diensten van derden
Onze Diensten omvatten activiteiten gerelateerd aan het leveren van software waarmee onze klanten hun eigen professionele websites kunnen bouwen. Onze klanten bepalen wat soort gegevens zij verzamelen op of via hun website. We verwerken dergelijke gegevens alleen namens onze klanten. Als u vragen heeft over informatie die onze klanten op of via hun website verzamelen, dan kunt u contact opnemen met de organisatie die de website heeft opgezet. Onze klanten bepalen welke andere diensten of plug-ins ze gebruiken. Deze Privacyverklaring is niet van toepassing op dergelijke andere diensten of plug-ins, noch op websites van derden die worden bezocht via links. We kunnen niet garanderen dat deze derden uw persoonlijke gegevens veilig en betrouwbaar behandelen. Wij adviseren u om de privacyverklaringen van deze partijen te lezen.